Model United Nations
Welcome to the Model United Nations
Our discussions will be held in five committees. Open the link to download draft resolution or background guide.
Committee A: Female Access to Education (Tate Center, 132 - School of Business)
Committee B: Population Growth (Tate Center, 131 - School of Business)
Committee C: Peacebuilding in Crisis States (Tate Center, 133 - School of Business)
Committee D: Refugee Crisis (Johnson's Center, Room 206)
Committee E: International Prisons (Johnson's Center, Room 207)
A couple of reminders:
1) Please arrive to check-in at 3:15 in your committee room. Check out the schedule.
2) Dress professionally.
3) At 6:30pm we will convene in the General Assembly (Johnson's Center Basketball Court) for an official opening ceremony. Please make sure to attend it.
4) If you haven’t yet submitted your position papers, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and bring a print copy of your position paper to the committee meeting. You can find position paper guidelines here. Position papers should help you organize your thoughts, identify your country’s position and offer amendments.
5) Think about concrete proposals, changes, and goals your delegation wants to achieve during hearings. Which parts of resolutions do you agree or disagree with?
6) If you have any other questions, email email@example.com.
7) Food will be served during the meetings, so you won’t be hungry.
9) This is a fun event and we want you to enjoy it, so relax and have fun!